Lift is hiring! Full-time Front-end Developer Wanted
Lift is looking to take on a front-end developer to work within our existing team. If you're a front-end developer looking for a full-time job, we would love to hear from you.
We need someone with a keen interest in HTML/CSS and are after the following:
- You enjoy writing the cleanest HTML & CSS possible
- You have knowledge of at least one CMS/blog platform
- It would be a bonus if you know, or have played around with JQuery, but not essential
- PHP/MySQL skills are a bonus but not a requirement
- You are interested in all the current trends on the web, including progressive enhancement
- You can work in our studio in Reading (no remote workers I'm afraid)
Lift is a small design studio (5 people) producing work for a range of clients, from big corporate clients to small arts organisations. One of our current developers is moving on and we need someone to fill the space in the team.
We work in a brand new, custom built studio in Caversham (on the outskirts of Reading, on the Oxford side). You will be expected to work in the studio with the rest of the team. We like to make our working environment comfortable, so we provide big screens, an Aeron chair and a company iPhone. And you get to work with me, which is a huge plus in itself ;)
We are looking for someone on an initial 6 month contract, with the option to then make the position permanent. If you're interested, send over your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to employ someone as soon as possible, so don't wait around!