It must be that time of year
Summer is coming to an end and web designers/developers everywhere seem to be redesigning their personal sites, blogs and portfolios. Here's a few I have picked up on.
- Stuff and Nonsense - Andy Clark (@Malarkey) of Stuff and Nonsense redesigned his web design business site while retaining a familiar feel of his previous.
- Stompfrog - Designer and Front-end Developer, Chris Bewick (@stompfrog), took some time to completely redesign his portfolio. Don't forget to check out that source, HTML 5!
- Jack Osborne - Good friend and fellow doctor Jack Osborne (@jackosborne) has redesigned for the second time this year, again using HTML 5 to mark it up.
- Gilbert Pellegrom - Scottish Web Developer Gilbert Pellegrom (@gilbitron) recently redesigned (again!) his personal blog, where he posts about his projects and some neat coding tips and resources.
- Avalonstar - While only a soft launch at the time of posting, web designer Bryan Veloso (@bryanveloso) has begun rolling out his redesign. Better keep checking back to see it finished!
- Maxvoltar - Tim Van Damme's (@maxvoltar) personal site has been redesigned once more, continuing to share notes and his own articles with the web design world.
- Matt Brett - Freelance Web Designer and Gamer, Matt Brett (@mattbrett), redesigned his site which includes his web design portfolio and blog, where he also posts fair reviews of whatever he has been playing recently.
- Nocturnal Monkey - Sam Hardacre (@nocturnalmonkey) took a dive into "Art Direction" with his redesign. You'll have to keep checking back to see how much his post designs change to reflect the content!
All these redesigns have me itching to do one of my own :D
Have you recently redesigned? Did I miss it? Please do share in the comments!